Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Title Change Necessary

It was necessary for me to change my blog title. I have found out that we no longer have to wear the caps. I have never heard such a loud sigh of relief when we were told the news.

There were several reasons why the caps were discontinued as part of the uniform. The main reason was that the students voted on not wearing them. They tend to get knocked off and they are an infection control nightmare. Plus, it was reported to the faculty that students from other schools during clinicals ridiculed the cap wearing students.

I have changed the title to include support hose because the director of our school spent at least 5 minutes extolling the virtues of support shoes. Thus the name change. Now if you will excuse me I have to go buy some.

No comments: